Packages

Home Forums IDI workshop support Packages

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Aloha Tiina ~ I enjoyed your seminar the other day on building business strategies for my interior design business. I had a question about where to possibly be able to find client contracts that were more generic that I could customize so I donʻt have to write a contract from scratch.

Also I went to your website and in the Boutique is the Sydney Brand & Business Suite and the Stockholm Brand & bus suite… What is the difference between the 2. I am a graphic designer, with 30 years under my belt, and have done branding as well but feel I could still benefit from one of these packages. What would you recommend for me given my background. I live in Hawaii so will be opening a US based company when the time comes. I am still only on Module #3. It would be nice to have a package already designed for me when I get started presenting to potential clients with templates. What is the PALMA client welcome pack?

I have never used Canvas but am proficient in InDesign, QuarkXpress, Photoshop etc..

Thanks Tiina for your advice!

Tiina
    Keymaster

Aloha! Thank you for your message!
    Regarding client contracts, I’d go to a legal firm in your country / state to get it done – interior design is quite complex with lots of moving parts and my clients have very comprehensive contracts, spanning often 20+ pages. They need to be created by a professional who understands your laws and the business of design.

Our suites are both the same but have a different look & feel. Stockholm is a bit more masculine and Sydney feminine – but both have the same assets. We’re adding more assets over the coming months and they will be added to your package as soon as we’re done.

The suites are most valuable for professionals who don’t have your skillset as I’m sure you can create beautiful assets by yourself. Having said that, many of our customers buy a pack even if they are great at graphic design, to get all the assets ready hence saving time in figuring out what assets to create.

Canva is a great tool but you can also upload them as a PDF to any tool and continue editing!
    I hope this helps! Good luck with your business, it’s an amazing journey 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.