Tools Bundle for lauching my interior design business

Home Forums IDI workshop support Tools Bundle for lauching my interior design business

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello Tiina,
    First I want to thank you for your workshop! It was really interesting, I learned so much!

I have a question about the “minimum toolbox” you will recommend to launch a business as a solopreneur. A lot of tools such as CRM, platforms, and customer accounts are really effective but could be expensive when you do the monthly fees total.
    So, for you, what is the minimum but effective bundle you will recommend?
    I’m looking at Mailerlite + Clickup (or Monday) to start but I would like to be supported by a nice beginner solution.

And on your opinion what is the best solution for clients’ communication platforms?

Thank you for your time and answers.
    Best,

Karine

Tiina
    Keymaster

Hi, thank you for your question! I’m always a bit hesitant to recommend a tech kit as I don’t know your exact business needs. But having said that, I’d definitely start with a CRM system that you can use in your client / marketing communication. Part of building a solid client pipeline is about managing continuous communication. Mailerlite is great tool, here’s a $20 voucher you can use to test it: https://www.mailerlite.com/invite/81131c0018be5

Monday and ClickUp are great project management tools, but I’d probably go with Asana. But then again, it really depends on your internal and external processes!
    Tiina

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.